Friday, May 23, 2008

Swingin' with Cousin Chloe

We were making the rounds to all our favorite parks this week and one of our new found favorites is Gratten Park in Cole Valley, probably because its so close to Jen and John's house. Jack loves the swings but he loves them even more when he is joined by his cousin Chloe who is now almost 5 months old (how cute is she?)
Madison loved playing the role of big sis/big cousin and pushing them in the swings.
Side note: I will say it before most of you will, because I know you will... Jack has bangs!! I know, I am aware and I am assessing what to do about the situation. His hair has grown so quickly that he either has a comb-over (hello, Sam Donaldson anyone?) or bangs poking out from his baseball cap (so Backstreet Boys from the '90's) either way the end result will probably be his first haircut at the age of 7 months... but comb-over not how can you resist that smile?

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

I swear, Nikos and Jack have the same hair. He too has been accused of the combover (or D. Trump) and now if I don't make a point to push it to the side or spike it up with product (Garnier Fructese Surf Wax - highly recommend it) he sprouts bangs. I've cut it several times on my own but think I finally need to get him a "real" cut.

D'Angelo Family said...

I think this calls for a joint Nikos and Jack trip to the salon. That is totally blog worthy!